Celebrate Good Times, C’mon
I vowed that for every 100 new followers I get on Twitter, I’d offer up a super-awesome, jam-packed goodie bag to one lucky lurker. If I’m anything, I’m true to my word so it looks like it’s time to celebrate 500 followers with my second free-stuff frenzy! One rad-pants winner will get an autographed copy of my latest book Wish You Were Here, a couple limited-edition Wish You Were Here Sharpies and a special lil’ surprise that”ll make you swoon. Swears! Just ask @hoppusfanmuch, who won my first giveaway!
Here’s your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Please answer the following question: “What song title best represents your life?”
For example, mine would be “Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want” by The Smiths (off their compilation album Louder Than Bombs)
Twitter-Away Giveaway Instructions:
- Leave your answer—including SONG TITLE, BAND and ALBUM—as a comment on this post.
- Be sure to include your Twitter name in your comment, as well. You must be actively following me on Twitter in order to win. Yes, I’ll check so please don’t try to scam me and your fellow followers.
- Deadline for submissions is Thursday, August 27th at 12 PM PST.
- Winner will be notified by the end of the day on Thursday, August 27th.
- Contests sounds way fancy and profesh when they have detailed instructions, don’t they?
If you and your besties aren’t following me on Twitter, what are you waiting for??