Tardy To The Party
When it comes to updating this web site, I’ve totes been tardy to the party, Kim Zolciak-style. Oof!! Please forgive!! In order to celebrate my return to the land of the online living, it’s about time to launch my third Twitter contest. If you’re all, “Huh? Wha Twitter contest? You talkin’ all sorts of crazy, lady,” here’s a refresher…
I vowed that for every 100 new followers I get on Twitter, I’d offer up a super-awesome, jam-packed goodie bag to one lucky lurker. Truth be told, I slightly missed the boat on 600 followers—current tally is 621, natch!—but I’m gonna get back on track if it kills me. One anti-denim-leggings-wearing winner will get an autographed copy of my latest book Wish You Were Here, a couple limited-edition Wish You Were Here Sharpies and a special lil’ surprise that”ll make you swoon. Swears! Just ask @cand, who won my second giveaway!
Here’s your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Please answer the following question: “If you could have any author—alive or dead—write the story of your life, who would it be and why?”
For example, mine would be Jane Austen because I’d love to read how my sass—and accompanying foible-filled experiences—would translate in 19th-century English literature. Plus, she also has the experience of being unlucky in love, which would only help make my solo-tastic, life-story pop of the page. (Cue the cat-loving spinster waterworks.)
Twitter-Away Giveaway Instructions:
- Leave your answer—including AUTHOR and EXPLANATION—as a comment on this post.
- Be sure to include your Twitter name in your comment, as well. You must be actively following me on Twitter in order to win. Yes, I’ll check so please don’t try to scam me and your fellow followers.
- Deadline for submissions is Thursday, October 8 at 12 PM PST.
- Winner will be notified by Friday, October 9th. Due to rain, picking a winner has been slightly delayed. Best answer will be awarded this week, though. Swears!!
- Contests sounds way fancy and profesh when they have detailed instructions, don’t they?
If you and your besties aren’t following me on Twitter, what are you waiting for??