Who Is Leslie Simon?
(credit: Michael Dubin)
Hey there, I’m Leslie. Thanks so much for visiting my site! Wanna know more about me? Why don’t you take a seat. This could take a minute.
- I’m a recovering Diet Coke addict
- I think John Green is a literary God
- If I could only listen to one band for the rest of my life, it’d be The Wombats
- I get excited every time I get to clean out the lint trap in the dryer
- I like to catch solo morning movies at the Arclight
- I look forward all year to Peppermint Jojo’s
- I laugh (a lot) at my own jokes
- It only took me three weeks to watch all 15 seasons—that’s 320 episodes—of Law And Order: SVU in chronological order
- I sleep with an eye mask and earplugs
- The smell of mustard makes me gag
- I know all the words to Snoop Doggy Dogg’s Doggystyle
- I’ve had three books published by HarperCollins: Geek Girls Unite: How Fangirls, Bookworms, Indie Chicks and Other Misfits Are Taking Over the World, Everybody Hurts: An Essential Guide to Emo Culture and Wish You Were Here: An Essential Guide To Your Favorite Music Scenes
If you want to read more of my musings online, follow @redpatterndress and @geekgirlsunite. If you’d like to see me take pictures of coffee cups and the books on my nightstand, follow me on Instagram.
Finally, to contact me directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.